Webinfo specializes in gathering information about businesses with the intention of furthering Business-To-Business relations. This includes finding contact information about people relevant to the company, investigating their internet presence on social networks and their own websites.
This provider supports these data types:
- Contact: to retrieve a list of company contacts.
- Web Info: to retrieve a company web/social information (domains, facebook, wikipedia ...).
1. Settings Webinfo provider:
2. Enable Webinfo provider:
3. Create Webinfo data connection:
"requested_data_types": ["WEB_INFO", "CONTACT"],
4. Create a synchronization:
After validating that the data connection status is CONNECTED, you can run a new synchronization.
"data_types": ["WEB_INFO", "CONTACT"]
To verify that you are receiving the right data, check out these endpoints: