Reports can be generated for a given user and for a given type.
A report is a file containing the synthesis of report type data.
After generated, this file can be downloaded with a
file_id through the endpoint
List of different report types
|Bank transaction||BANK_TRANSACTION_CSV||Generate a csv file including the following columns :|
- SUBMITTED: The report request has been accepted and recorded
- PROCESSING: The report is being generated
- DONE: The report has been generated and is ready to get downloaded
- DONE_NO_DATA: The report has been generated but there is no data in the report
- CANCELLED: The report generation has been canceled or has failed